Sales Team Support Consultant
Full Time, Permanent
£18,000.00 to £20,000.00 pa
Monday to Friday
Our Client provide school management software to schools in the independent and maintained sector covering both management information systems and financial management.
The role will involve working with the Managing Director and Sales team to maximise our effectiveness. To coordinate all sales and marketing activities across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In accordance with company procedures:
- Book and arrange appropriate exhibitions
- Organise pre-conference warm-up and follow-up flyers if required
- Create, send out and manage supporting documentation
- Manage production of new collateral
- Take responsibility for advertising and raising the clients profile
- Take general responsibility for marketing within the company
- Take control of the content of the marketing section of the website
- Liaising with designers, printers, conference organiser etc.
- Co-ordinate all sales activities and visits
- Support marketing and sales campaigns promotions and customer engagement activities.
- Support engagement with customers across multiple social media platforms.
- Work with the team to develop new ways to engage with prospects and customers.
- Data entry from events and all channels.
- Support customer acquisition initiatives.
- Learn to research information to address customer questions/issues.
- Work alongside and support the wider team including CRM, events, digital, strategy and analysis and insights
- Day to day running of all marketing activities including liaising with external agencies to produce innovative and cost-effective B2B campaigns.
- Keep the prospective section of the CRM up-to-date
- Produce various activity reports for the CRM
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Be able to deal with clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Be able to use Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good standard of written English
- Be a creatively-minded person
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a busy office environment
- Willingness to help with whatever needs doing around the office
- Problem solving approach
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Flexibility and willingness to support colleagues
- Responsive to change
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team environment
- Calm disposition
- Ability to meet targets
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate well
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.