£8.00 to £8.50ph depending on experience
1-3 days per week
Our client is an awarding company and is very proud to work with customers across the UK, all of whom are committed to road safety. Their innovations have cost-effectively reduced the risk to vulnerable road users in thousands of installations right across the UK.
Their vision is to build upon strong partnerships with leading road safety organisations. They work closely with many flagship companies in the cycle, construction, freight and transport industries. Every aspect of what they do is formed on listening to the experience and views of members of those communities, and ensuring their needs are met. All of their products are designed and manufactured in the UK.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Basic mechanical skills are required to install this innovative product
- You will be moving and lifting lightweight stock
- You will be required to wear company uniform and PPE including safety boots, glasses
- You will follow strict Health and Safety policies
- You will be travelling to the clients premises to install the product
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to use basic power tools such as a drill
- Excellent customer service skills as you will working with clients on a face to face basis
- Be able to follow clear instructions
- Be willing to train and learn