NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE - MENDLESHAM, SUFFOLK
Interviews/Inductions on 8th February, start date of 12th February 2018
Active Staff are working with our National Client to grow their bank of Night Warehouse Operatives. You will work 4 on with 2 or 3 days off with no Saturday working, these are 12 hours shifts and the hours of work are 1500(3pm) to 0300 (3am)
The primary purpose of the role is to unload and load the trunkers using physical and mechanical handling equipment. The products then need to be placed into the correct location within the warehouse so that it can be picked accurately in to the order for the clients, customers and achieve 100% order fill whenever possible and to notify any shortages.
Duties also include the Following:
- To look out for damaged or incorrect products before picking.
- To load the rigid with the correct customers and products for that particular round.
- To report any shortages/damages to the Line Manager that will affect the clients’ customers.
- To adopt a "clean as you go policy" and to work within the safe systems of work and the safe work instructions.
- Also, to report any defects with the equipment or warehouse and ensure all checks are carried out before/during and after shift.
You will need hi vis, safety boots and a willingness to learn, in return you will receive training and £8.50 per hour.