Part Time Bookkeeper / Administrator
Outskirts of Whitchurch, Car is essential
Part Time 10:00am - 2.00pm, 3 days per week (Tuesday – Thursday) 12 hours per week with flexibility for the right candidate
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour, depending on experience
In the region of £9 per hour
Our Client is a growing Wholesale company, we are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our small friendly team as a part-time Bookkeeper / Administrator to help us to achieve our growth targets.
Main duties include:
- Processing of sales orders
- Processing of customer invoices
- Processing and checking of supplier invoices
- Production of monthly statements and reconciliation
- Debt collection
- Dealing with ad hoc customer queries regarding invoicing
- Assistance and holiday cover of the warehouse
- General office administration and other tasks as directed by Finance Manage
Ideal Candidate Should:
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in bookkeeping / administration either through previous experience and/or a certificate/training.
- Organised and articulate
- Have a valid driving license and transport
- have excellent communication and people skills,
- very strong attention to detail,
- be a naturally positive person
- thrive under pressure
- This is a part-time role, working hours per week. Ideally, we would like someone to work these hours over 3 days per week, but we are happy to be flexible for the right person.
Skills and Experience:
- AAT to at least Level 3 – with a minimum of five years working in a Finance environment
- IT Skills – Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is preferred
- Must be PC literate with the MS office suite (Word, Excel & Outlook).
Other attributes or skills that are preferred:
- Good all-round team player with a hands-on attitude.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and written.
- Dependable, reliable with an eye for detail.
- Well organised, able to prioritise workload to ensure strict deadlines are met, with little supervision
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.