Support Team Consultant
Monday to Friday
£16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Our client provides school management software into schools, they pride themselves on giving an optimum customer service experience when conducting a wide range of school business activities from admissions, attendance and parental contacts to timetabling and tracking.
This role is not just a software help desk, you will be engaging in in-depth problem solving not necessary related to their products themselves. While some cases simply involve providing instruction or directing the user to documentation, the majority of the cases involve critical thinking and problem solving.
Support is provided by telephone, remote connection and video commutations, training on their products will be provided.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A passion for solving problems and learning how things work
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and IT systems
- A desire to make things more efficient, someone who enjoys initiating change
- Be able to complete tasks with minimal management
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent