Recognised electrical, M&E & HVAC qualification
The role of Technical Manager is extremely important as your support is crucial in ensuring the department achieves exceptional standards for the company. It is important that clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, staff and other outside agencies are treated in a warm, friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Clients should have their enquiries dealt with as soon as possible. All requests for quotations and confirmed jobs are logged on the computerised maintenance management system.
- Responsibility for the provision of a defined range of Technical services.
- Management of client enquiries and orders for property services, site visits, costing of jobs and submission of quotations for all jobs and tenders for mechanical and electrical supply, purchasing of materials, plant hire, allocation of duties to team members, risk assessments & method statements, work permits, reconciliation of time-sheets and completion of job sheets for invoicing processes.
- Assistance with management and supervision of property services team.
- Compliance with company health & safety and environmental procedures and current legislation.
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation.
Duties will include:
- Customer liaison, including meeting clients and ensuring client enquiries are promptly processed and responded to – meeting SLA and KPI requirements, keeping clients informed of any delays or difficulties encountered.
- Carrying out site visits in response to client enquiries or orders, specifying what work is required. This will include requesting drawings or making drawings of the site, assessing any risks and obtaining sufficient information to ensure that quotations can be raised and work can be carried out.
- Liaison with other departments, as required, to request further site visits as necessary.
- Ensuring the department is accurate in pricing jobs including obtaining costs for all materials, plant hire and labour and the preparation and submission of quotations and tender documents.
- Management of order processing ensuring all jobs are logged on the computerised maintenance management system, including ordering raw materials, plant and equipment hire and allocating jobs to staff.
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.