Transport & Warehouse Co-Ordinator - Mendlesham - £20,500 per annum
Active Staff are thrilled to be assisting our national client based in Mendlesham, Suffolk to find their new team to work on a new contract they have secured. Are you an experienced Transport & Warehouse Co-Ordinator and happy to work 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis, working hours will either be 0200-1400 or 1400-0200.
Your main duties will be, but not limited too:
* Ensure the goods are checked and recorded off the inbound trunks
* Ensure all checking and picking paperwork is correct
* Ensure pickers duties are clear and organised and that their job is completed in line with the time constraints
* Print off delivery notes, sort and arrange them into route order
* Ensure the driver tabs are charged, in working order to be allocated to the driver
* Ensure the loading of the vehicles is correct and checked on departure
* Gain a debrief from drivers upon their return to the depot
* Fully brief drivers and ensure vehicle safety checks are completed before drivers leave the depot/report an defects
* Manage vehicle inspections, defects, services and Mot's with supplier and manage vehicle hire
* Complete the rota on a daily basis to ensure full capability is maintained
* Complete all KPI's for each client daily
The ideal candidate will posses Microsoft experience, be computer literate, able to work as part of a team and on their own. Have driver of WTD and driving hours. Good communication skills are a must. Experience of working in a logistics environment will be highly desirable. Interviews will be held on 8th February with a start date of 12th February 2018.