Full time Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (plus some weekends)
Salary £26 - £28k
The Logistics Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for cost effective personnel and resource management, operational EHSQ, continuous improvement and facilities management within the Logistics department working in close collaboration with the Logistics Administration Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and plan non-administrative Logistics resources at our client’s premises.
- Ensure good Logistics practices and adherence to company Quality Management systems and processes.
- Liaise with the EHSQ and Commercial Manager to ensure all Logistics processes, work instructions and risk assessments are documented and maintained to ISO standards.
- Ensure EHSQ scheduled audit training is carried out.
- Comply with Aviation Security procedures.
Co-ordinate and action Fault and Failings Reports
Skills and experience
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent performance management skills with proven ability to motivate and organise a team.
- Excellent customer focus, with a desire to meet all requirements of the customer within correct processes and KPI’s.
- Flexible attitude regarding working hours.
- A good understanding of 5S, Continuous Improvement, Lean processes.
- National or International CPC holder
- Forklift truck license both counterbalance and reach truck.
- Clean C+E driving licence
- An understanding of the German language.
- An indoor crane license.
- Cryofarm experience.
- Formal Lean Management qualifications.
- Project Management experience.