Senior Mortgage Administrator
Based in Oxford
09:30 to 18:00 with some flexibility
Monday to Friday
Salary £24,000 to £27,000 PA Depending on experience.
Nicholson Brown are successful mortgage and insurance advisers committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice and service. From offices in Brentwood and Oxford they offer impartial advice, completely independent from all lending and insurance institutions.
To join the Oxford team they are looking to recruit a dynamic, positive and highly organised Senior Mortgage Administrator who has experience in the financial services industry, which is essential for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing suitable mortgage options.
- Researching protection insurance quotations.
- Production of suitability reports.
- Submission of mortgage and insurance applications.
- Responsible for the progression of mortgage and insurance applications through to completion.
- General office duties.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
The ideal candidate
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is essential.
- CeMap qualification is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- A clean credit history.